Guest Speakers RhinoEgypt24, March 8-10, 2018
Scientific ProgramDownload Scientific Program
Three FESS instruments are presented from Karl Storz company for the best three young doctors presentations and posters
Management office in charge: ICOM North Africa Offices: Address: Alexandria: El Asdekaa building (2) - Masged El Asdekaa st., Garden City Smouha - Egypt Cairo: 17 Emarat El Madfaeya, City Stars st., infront of Masged El Kowat El Mosalaha, Nasr City - Egypt Tel./Fax : +203 420 4849 / +203 424 9072 Cellular: +2010 0122 4849 Email: email@example.com Website : www.icomgroup.org
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically, by 5th of February 2018
- Authors names & titles should be mentioned
- Please build your abstract as per the following framework:
- Aims (ideally one to two sentences)
- Methods and results
- Conclusions (ideally two to three sentences)
- Your abstract must not exceed 3,500 characters including spaces.
- The title should be written in lower case (not in capital letters).
- The abstract title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your text).
- Please prepare your text in “Times New Roman” font.
- Tables are not accepted in the abstract submission and selection processes.
- Abstracts including any form of table will be rejected and will not enter the selection process.
- Once the closing date had passed, you will not be able to modify your abstract.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2MB
Invitation / notification
- The Acceptance Announcement will be on the 15th of February 2018
- All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive an official invitation from the Organizing Committee.