Three FESS instruments are presented from Karl Storz company for the best three young doctors presentations and posters
ICOM North Africa Ofﬁces
El Asdekaa building (2)
Masged El Asdekaa st.,
17 Emarat El Madfaeya,
City Stars st.,
infront of Masged El Kowat El Mosalaha,
ICOM Gulf Office
Damac Business tower1,
El Abraj st.,
Burj Khalifa Community
- Deadline for submission 31th of January 2019
- Authors names & titles should be mentioned
- Please build your abstract as per the following framework:
- Aims (ideally one to two sentences)
- Methods and results
- Conclusions (ideally two to three sentences)
- Your abstract must not exceed 3,500 characters including spaces.
- The title should be written in lower case (not in capital letters).
- The abstract title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your text).
- Please prepare your text in “Times New Roman” font.
- Tables are not accepted in the abstract submission and selection processes.
- Abstracts including any form of table will be rejected and will not enter the selection process.
- Once the closing date had passed, you will not be able to modify your abstract.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2MB
Invitation / Notification
- The Acceptance Announcement will be on the 20th of February 2019
- All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive an official invitation from the Organizing Committee.
Rhino Egypt Start in